Mold Exposure

There are many chronic symptoms that come from toxic mold exposure. If you have lived or worked in a building with visible mold and have “never felt better since,” you likely have toxic mold syndrome. This can look like chronic fatigue, brain fog, digestive imbalances, asthma, auto-immunity, EMF & chemical sensitivities and much much more. Dr. Syd has experience not only helping clients discover mold exposure but also finally recover from it. The most important first step is stopping the exposure if it is still in the environment. Many people need help detoxing the mycotoxin load after that, which is what Dr. Syd specializes in. 

Common Causes:

Common Solutions:

  • Remove the Exposure
  • Purify the Environment
  • Appropriate Detox Protocols